What You Need:
- 1–2 sheets of black construction paper
- 3 paper doilies
- 1 piece of white thread (about 1 foot long)
What to Do:
- Make Three Circles Out of Doilies. Cut three different-size circles out of paper doilies. Line up the circles to form a snowman. Leave ½ inch between each circle.
- Glue on Thread. Glue a single piece of long thread down the center of your snowman. After the glue dries, turn your snowman over.
- Cut Out Black Circles. Cut out black paper circles to form eyes, nose, a dotted mouth, and buttons. Glue them on your snowman.
- Add Snowman's Hat. Cut out a black paper hat, and glue it on your snowman's head. Hang your new mobile, and watch it move about.
Reprinted with permission from National Wildlife Federation. For more family fun & kids games check out www.nwf.org!