Your tax-deductible membership donation supports IWF’s commitment to Common Sense Conservation. IWF is devoted to helping Indiana's wildlife in a variety of ways, from developing cutting-edge habitat programs to advocating natural resources policy at the state and national levels.
Join today and add your voice to the thousands of conservationists throughout Indiana who treasure our wildlife, water, and lands!
Click here to:
Benefits of an IWF Membership
Join an established base of like-minded conservationists and strengthen a unified voice on critical wildlife and habitat issues, especially when influencing legislators, regulators, and public opinion leaders.
- You will receive Hoosier Conservation, our triannual electronic newsletter to keep you updated on IWF issues and activities.
- Attend our conservation conferences, forums, and special programs as well as members-only field trips and member appreciation events.
- Receive timely updates on Indiana's most pressing conservation issues, and learn what you can do to help.
- Be a member and help IWF remain THE leading conservation organization in Indiana.
- Cast your vote on important wildlife and habitat resolutions and policies, and elect IWF officers at our Annual Meeting.
- Help protect Indiana's wildlife, lands, and waters by purchasing a 'WF' Indiana Hertiage Trust (IHT) Environmental License Plate for your vehicle. All proceeds from renewals are used to fund important IHT projects.
We have several membership options to fit your budget
- College Student Membership: $15
- Individual/Family Membership: $30
- Sustaining Membership: $50
- Supporting Membership: $100
- Blue Heron Membership: $500
- Eagle Patron Membership: $1,000
- Lifetime Membership: $300
- Corporate/Business Membership: $100 or above
- Affiliate Membership: $100 (includes 5 individual memberships; additional memberships are $20 per person) Click here for Affiliate Roster.
Contact us for more information regarding these membership options.
IWF is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Membership fees and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.